APS Neutrino Study: Reactor Working Group

From: Ed Blucher <blucher@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 16:19:53 CST

Dear Colleagues,

   We're writing to tell you the initial plans of the reactor working group
of the APS Neutrino Study. As discussed at the Argonne meeting, a draft
report of the study group is due in late May / early June, when there will
be another meeting of all working groups. We plan to have two face-to-face
meetings of our working group: one on February 7-8 in Chicago, and
one in late April in Berkeley. We'll supplement these meetings
with monthly phone/video conferences.

As agreed at the meeting, we'll distribute a draft outline for the
working group report during the next couple of weeks.

A mailing list for the group (everyone who attended the Argonne sessions
plus others who've contacted us) has been created:
apsreactor@hep.uchicago.edu. There will also be a website for the
working group (http://apsreactor.uchicago.edu) with a hypermail
archive of all mail sent to the group email list.

We wish everyone a pleasant holiday and happy new year.

                                       Gabriela and Ed