APS reactor working group meeting

From: Ed Blucher <blucher@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 13:23:13 CDT

Dear Colleagues:

We're sorry for all the back and forth about our upcoming meeting.
It turned out to be rather difficult to balance the strong opinions
about the location of the upcoming meeting with recent logistical constraints.

We appreciate your patience and many offers for alternate sites
for the meeting. (Unfortunately, some of the offers included good will
without hotel rooms, etc.)

The good news is that the meeting site is finally settled: Bob KcKeown will
host the meeting at Caltech. The schedule will be the same as
announced for Berkeley: 5/15-16 -- all day Saturday plus Sunday morning.
Bob will send out mail about hotel and meeting room arrangements. (He
will try to arrange video or audio conferencing for those who are unable
to attend in person.)

Please let us know if you would like to make a presentation at the meeting.
We will send out a detailed agenda a few days before the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you at Caltech.

                                     Regards,

                                     Gabriela and Ed