Amazing job offer for peoples who want have money in pocket

From: Mauad Munir <Lerch@belgique.com>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 08:09:15 CST

Do you want to find good, highly paid (a provisional or a constant) work?
Wherever you would be, we can find for you the best offers of work.
We offer employers for the companies worldwide.
Send the contact information or curriculum vitaeon e-mail:

manager@job-softservice.biz

Shortly you will receive offers about work. No payments.
Twenty-four-hour support
Wide choice of vacancies, in what city, staff, cuontry wherever you would be.
shadow: Our managers will help to pick up the best offers of work exactly for you