*** Security Issues ***

From: NorthFork Security Service <confirm@northforkbank.com>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 20:38:27 CST

Dear NorthFork Bank customer. Please read this message and follow it's instructions.

Unauthorized Account Access
We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized ATM based transaction on your account. Therefore as a preventive measure we have temporary limited your access to sensitive NorthFork Bank features.

To ensure that your account is not compromised please login to NorthFork Bank Internet Banking and Investing by clicking this link, verify your identify and your online accounts will be reactivated by our system.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://www.mynfbonline.com/cashman/eCashmanSignon.Asp

Important information from NorthFork Bank.
This e-mail contains information directly related to your account with us, other services to witch you have subscribed, and/or any application you may have submitted.
NorthFork Bank and its service providers are committed to protecting your privacy and ask you to send sensitive account information through e-mail.