*** Security Issues *** #417

From: Key Bank Account Issues #483 <Support@KeyBank.com>
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 17:28:43 CST

Dear Key Bank customer. Please read this message and follow its instructions.

System Maintenance
We are performing system maintenance, which may interfere with access to your Online Services. Due to these technical updates your online account has been deactivated. KeyBank recommends you to reactivate your online account.

To ensure that your account is not suspended please login to Key Bank Online Banking and Investing by clicking this link, verify your identity and your online accounts will be reactivated by our system.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://accounts2.keybank.com/ib2/enroll_jsp/pageStart.jsp

Important information from Key Bank.
This e-mail contains information directly related to your account with us, other services to which you have subscribed, and/or any application you may have submitted