ASP working group report

From: Gabriela Barenboim <gabriela.barenboim@uv.es>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 08:33:18 CDT

First of all, thanks to those of you who contributed
to our last meeting in any way. Now, it is time to
work and get the report in shape for the June meeting.

So, what's next ? Well, as you read this, people are
desperately writing/modifying the section that was
assigned to them in order pass it on. Thus, if you
were not asked to write a section (yet), it's likely
we'll be contacting you in the next days.

We hope to be able to send a zeroth order version
of the whole thing by middle June -- four weeks from
now. So please, keep the deadlines that are given
to you or let us know that you need more time when
we contact you (not after your deadline).
Remember that even though you are our favorite working
group member, others are trying to contribute too.

Best,

Gabriela and Ed.

P.S. If you did not attend the meeting, the slides are posted
at http://apsreactor.uchicago.edu/meetings/caltech/program.html.