APS Neutrino Study: Reactor Working Group

From: Ed Blucher <blucher@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 13:08:03 CST

Dear Colleagues:
  Thanks to everyone who attended the working group meeting in Chicago.
Slides from the meeting will be posted at
http://apsreactor.uchicago.edu/meetings/agenda.html.

During the next week, we'll distribute an updated outline for the working
group report based on our discussions in Chicago. If anyone would like
to contribute to a particular section, please contact us. We will contact
people to make first drafts of particular sections.

We plan to have a phone meeting on April 6, followed by a face-to-face meeting
on the West Coast on May 15,16. We expect to have a complete draft report
to review at the May 15,16 meeting. Many of us will also have a chance
to meet at the Japan workshop and at Neutrino 2004 in Paris.

                                                Gabriela and Ed